Point of departure
As part of a project, a company has provided and commissioned a new IT solution. Now the users are confronted with the challenge of deploying it both efficiently and immediately. Even subsequent to user training courses having taken place, a huge amount of questions are to be expected, particularly during the introduction stage. The establishment of support structures, in particular during the start phase, is decisive for the acceptance and success of an IT solution.
Fig 1: The Service Desk as single point of contact
As a single point of contact, the Service Desk of Campana & Schott is available at any time, 24/7, for all inquiries – be it in terms of IT solutions provided by us or a completely-documented third-party solution. Our principle is to detect potential problems before they trigger operational glitches in your company.
With our guaranteed processing times for all requests and our comprehensive knowledge database, we offer efficient support at minimal cost at any time, 24/7. By dint of the prioritised treatment of support requests in our Web-based CS FAST ticket system, you are in complete control of the entire process, from flexible analysis up to the rapid provision of a solution. Our experts, with many years of experience at their disposal, comply with ITIL specifications when handling the problem. Thus process security is guaranteed.
- C&S Service Desk as a single point of contact for all requests in terms of your IT solution
- Cost control and budget security for maintenance and support activities, in-cluding a clear-cut and detailed reporting
- Relief of one’s own IT support and internal former project participants
- Access to the know-how of our experts, who have many years of experience in the launch of IT solutions
- Process security through compliance with ITIL requirements