Within the framework of the "German Social Collaboration Study", which Campana & Schott conducted jointly with the Department of Business Information Systems at the Technical University of Darmstadt, the following questions, among others, will be examined:
- What are the most important goals of social collaboration initiatives?
- What is the greatest potential for first-line workers through the use of social collaboration?
- How can the innovative power be increased through the use of enterprise social networks?
- What influence does change management have on the effects of social collaboration?
- How does the use of social collaboration change corporate culture?
- What role do executives play in cultural change?
- What impact do AI-based tools such as chatbots already have on collaboration?